Sunday, September 18, 2005

Whats Your Vector Victor? (or bloggers love to write about themselves)




So those guns I threw together to make that Nintendo controler post kept taunting me. "Make something with us... make something with us." So I took the opportunty to teach myself to use "paths" in PhotoShop and was amazed how versatile an image suddenly becomes when it has been designed as a vector graphic. I will be expecting an "I told you so" from many including... Benny, Greg, Mike S, Jamie, Patrick and Kuff Daddy. Probably many more. I am kicking myself for not trying sooner.

Those of you unfamiliar with half a dozen terms in this post need only be familiar with one wikipedia

6 comments:

@DJNoRequest said...

whatd i tell ya man!
hate to say i told ya so but.....

Dave Himself said...

I will have to add it to my very short list of regrets. But it's a biggie.

Anonymous said...

whats the difference btw vector graphics and clipart?

Anonymous said...

Dave!!!!!!!!
http://www.rockstargames.com/thewarriors/

check it out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dave Himself said...

Vector graphics are based on lines and angles that can be reproduced at any size with perfect clarity. Also the lines and "anchors(where the lines meet)" can be manipulated very easily.

Dave Himself said...

Now as for this:

"Dave!!!!!!!!
http://www.rockstargames.com/thewarriors/"

you might want to check this post from June 2nd.

http://greedoneverfired.blogspot.com/2005/06/can-you-count-suckas.html

sorry to trump ya... and by months :)