Wednesday, December 28, 2005

At At Boo Boo Gets His Day

Perhaps you reconize the At At Boo Boo T-Shirt. I did a little story on it in June. I had entered it at threadless.com and though it scored VERY high it was not printed for legal reasons. Well I had all, but given up on the sucker when good friend and ghost boy Ricky Bacchus clued me in on the fact that CafeExpress was doing black shirts.

Using CafePress the At At Boo Boo shirt is now available. I will be making $2 per shirt. That part sucks , but at least the shirt will be made.

For those of you who do not know what an At-At is. It is somewhat of a "walking tank" and was featured in the Star Wars film The Empire Strikes Back.

Buy it here: http://www.cafepress.com/greedonever

And check out Ricky's Luckiest Girls Tee here: Luckiest Girls

No comments: