Wednesday, June 08, 2005

AT AT A BOY!


AT AT BOO BOO
Originally uploaded by lowereastside.
So Walking Spanish (avid reader of this blog) sent me this Vader Tee that was making the rounds on the interweb. I thought "hey, you can get away with using Vader? I've been sitting on my At-At idea for years... what the hell."

Well the readers of threadless.com appear to like it. It's getting lots of votes and comments and that makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

So go look at it and rate it and what not. If it wins I will use the money to secure an attourney and wait for Lucas to call.
IT IS HERE

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome, you don't know how much I want this shirt.. is there anyway I can get a high res version of it to make an iron on since threadless is sitting on it?

Anonymous said...

DUDE. Did this ever get printed?

I'll buy it.

Thanks.