Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Good Riddance to Bad Windu


hack VS hacker
Originally uploaded by lowereastside.
Oh almost forgot. About 5 hours after I got off the plane at JFK I was in the Loews on 34th between 8th and 9th peepin the latest Hamburger/action figure vehicle from Lucas. And ya know what?...

I dont care how "great the special effects were" it was yet another dissapointment. Yes, 20 years of loose ends were tied. Yes, light saber duals rock and YES Yoda is god! But...

The dialog and delivery thereof was unbareable and though I know you can never go back... It was carpenters, painters and actors that made Star Wars great... Industrial Light and Magic took my baby away.

Wanna love Star Wars again? Get into this: Clone Wars pictured here below "films greatest casting disaster of all time."

1 comment:

Dave Himself said...

I mean damn even in one cell of animation cartoon Windu is out acting Jackson!