Wednesday, June 15, 2005

"Use the force Lucas"


"Use the force Lucas"
Originally uploaded by lowereastside.
Okay so there is good news and bad news. The good news is that At At Boo Boo was quite the hit on Threadless.com. It got lots of votes and some great comments.

"Please make this shirt - I'll never have to buy my boyfriend another present if I get him this. Off the hook........could that be heaven?"

The bad news is it doesn't look like its gonna be an actual Tee any time soon. I wrote the guys who run the show at Threadless and they had a two part explanation.
FIRST: They just did the "Vader Topiary" shirt and dont want to do two Star Wars themed shirts so close to eachother.
SECOND: They are waiting to see if George sends the legal storm troopers their way because of the first one.
I think those are good reasons to sit on it. And appreciated their fast and honest response.

Unfortunately during the voting process I was hard at work on my second submission (pictured above.) So I will surely have to wait on this one. But since its done I thought I'd throw it up here for your viewing pleasure. Enjoy, and may the force be with you, always.

2 comments:

@DJNoRequest said...

Go GO Atat Boo boo!

nopunksleft said...

i love this fucking shirt! there's gotta be a way i can get one...