Wednesday, July 06, 2005

WTF! Ed, Edd n Eddy!


ThreeEds
Originally uploaded by lowereastside.
Okay, the coffee is still fresh in my nostrils on this one. I am having a bagel and watching Ed, Edd n Eddy on Cartoon Network
at noon when I hear this line:

"Ed! What the fuck are you doing?! Gimme' back my stuff."

So I rewind... and again and again.

"Ed! What the fuck are you doing?! Gimme' back my stuff."

Ya see Ed is putting together a time capsule and his buddy Eddy has a problem with his choice of items.

Its Cartoon Network! At noon! Right before The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy!

I have it paused on my ReplayTV but I am hoping someone knows where to see it on the web. It is Episode 46: The Good Ole Ed. Anybody? Lemme know.

2 comments:

@DJNoRequest said...

you may wanna contact the cartoon network themselves and ask them about that episode.
They may have a script or something that could cleaar up what MIGHT be a mix problem.

just a thought on getting the answers you need

Poole said...

He says:
"...what the heck are you doing!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hy-dzpJEv2w