Monday, November 21, 2005

TerrorVision News (Death From Above)


“What if terrorists had a spy satellite that could see our bridges, our chemical plants… even our back yards?
THEY DO!”


That is the teaser for the 10 O’clock News that has been running on The WB (WPIX-TV New York) all day.

I just want to go on record as saying my best guess is WB anchor Peter Thorne plans to expose the evil that is Google Earth
and Google Maps.

Normally I don’t watch television news, but now I have no choice, but to tune in and see just how badly these hacks will terrorize New Yorkers.

That is so weak. When the public falls for crap like this The WB wins.

Complain to The WB here.

Did I mention that when they say "even our back yards" there is a shot of a little girl on a swing.

Update: Told ya so.

No comments: